About Pallavi Katoch
Corporate Trainer | Executive & Life Coach | Master Practitioner NLP | Research Scholar | Educator
Pallavi Katoch is an enthusiast in the field of training – delivery and content development – with an experience of over 23 years in Academics and Training. Being a Master Trainer, she has influenced many across industries in India and overseas. Based on the Adult Learning Principles, she follows the scientific approach to training and is a Certified Professional Coach and NLP Master Practitioner and has been certified to Train The Trainer and Train Adults by Cambridge University. With a strong knowledge base and excellent communication skills Pallavi has been successfully meeting the objectives of the sessions she has been conducting thereby being an effective facilitator, coach, personal trainer and instructor. With 23 years of experience in the field of Education, Training and Empowerment, Pallavi brings with her effective analytical skills to reach the core issue preventing progress and addressing it. Her knowledge in NLP, Emotional Intelligence and DISC and her expertise in how language is used to change behaviour makes her a truly potent Trainer who empowers trainees to perform. Recognised by the Oxford University for her contribution in the training and education industry, Pallavi assesses, prepares content and delivers transforming training programs for Corporates (HSBC, Genpact, GE, Samsung, Sony amongst others), Educational Institutions (BIMTECH, Amity, AIMT amongst others) and has been coaching senior leadership of corporates. An entrepreneur and BNI Member, she can be contacted at Per4m, her Training Company.
- 23 Years of experience in Academics and Training
- Diploma from Cambridge University to train Adults
- Certification by International Coaching Federation to coach
- A Neuro Linguistic Master Practitioner
- Certified NLP Master Practitioner by SNLP and coached by Anchor NLP.
- Professional Coaching Certification from an ACC ICF accredited and approved Institute Grow more Coach
- Certified on DISC (Team Analysis Test) from Thomas International – Team Analysis, Personal profiling analysis and Human Job Analysis.
- Certified by Genpact on Negotiation Skills, Performance Management, People Management, Stepping up to Management.
- Certified by Heromind Mine Institute Limited on Situational Leadership (Paul Hersey and Kenneth Blanchard Model), Managerial Effectiveness, Communication for Impact, Customer Centricity.
- CELTA (Certificate in English Language and Communication Training to Adults) qualified and certified and TTT expert by Cambridge University. Follows scientific approach towards English language training with focus on all round development of Language skills using advanced principles of Experiential and Adult learning.
- Certified IELTS Trainer by British Council, New Delhi.
- Over 23 years of experience in teaching and training. Working as a Senior Trainer Consultant for last four and a half year and also involved in Content Development for a few organizations.
- In-depth experience in holding Train The Trainer programs all over India and Overseas on various, Behavorial &Soft Skills, English training products, viz Adult Learning Principles, Essential Facilitation Skills, Spoken English Programs, IELTS, Business Writing skills, Voice & Accent improvement, etc.
- All round expertise in English training- from content design using advanced instructional methodologies, to training delivery, to training & development of trainers.
Type of Audience
|Train the Trainer
Level 1 and level 11
|IVTB Mauritius, Select Staff of University of Bangladesh, Hero Franchise, China, Genpact for BFSI TTT Level 1, Intelnet, Mauritus INMANTEC, Genpact, ITI Government of Assam||HODs, Staff Members, Senior Management and Middle Management|
|Leadership – Strategic and transformational||Emirates Dnata, Population Council, SOS Childrens Village, Varuna Intergrated logistics, Anand Automotives, Genpact,etc||VPs and above, Senior management; OBT and CBT mode|
|Coaching & Behavioral Therapy||Management Students, AIMT, Greater Noida; Counsellor of Argentina; SOS CHILDRENS VILLAGE||Director Level; Students and High Commissions Office Argentina|
|Managerial Effectiveness||Navisite, Sify, Lanco, DMRC, BPCL, Genpact, JK Tyres, Apollo Hospitals, HDFC, NATRESS||Middle to Senior Level Management|
|Project management||NGO _ WAF, Room to Read||Middle management|
|Strategic management||NGO_WAF||Senior Management|
|Situational Leadership||IOCL, Puri Oil Mills, Genpact, Anand Automotives, Emerson||Middle to Senior Management|
|Leadership Skills||Room To Read, Anand Automotives, DMRC, Navisite, HEG graphite, Lanco, Genpact, Emersson||Leadership Team; Middle to Senior Level Management|
|Performance Management ( Customized in collaboration with clients PM systems)||Room to Read, Genpact||Senior Management|
|Team Cohesiveness and Team Collaboration||SOS Children’s Villages
Room to Read
ISRL, IOCL, Puri Oil Mills
|Leadership team; Senior management; Middle management|
|Presentation Skills||IRCON India, JK Tyres, Maruti , Genpact, IBM, Erricson, Pentair Water Solutions Ltd||Junior, Middle and Senior Level Management|
|Interpersonal Skills, Feedback – Giving and Receiving, Transactional Analysis, Johari Window, DESC Analysis||Navisite, Sify, Lanco, DMRC, BPCL, Genpact, JK Tyres, Apollo Hospitals, HDFC, NATRESS||Middle to Senior Level Management|
|Coaching and Mentoring||HEG Graphite, Sify, Genpact, Navisite||Middle to Senior Level Management|
|Negotiation Skills,Problem Solving Decision Making||HCL, EXL, HEG graphite, Apollo Hospitals, NIIT , Puri Oil Mills||Middle to Senior Level Management (including HODs)|
|Customer Management/ Service||Erricsson, IBM, Genpact, HCL, EXL,Leela Kempinski,Taj Resorts||Middle to Senior Level Management|
|Stress Management and Worklife Balance||Genpact, Navisite, Lanco, Swam powers, BSF personels, Army Officers in Ramgarh, etc||Middle to Senior management|
|Time Mangement||Pentair India, KEC International, Genpact, Lanco, IFFCO,Maruti, VE Commercials, etc||Middle to Senior Management|
|Stress Management||Pentair, Volvo Eicher Commercials, Genpact,etc|
|Business Communication/ Communication For Impact||BPCL, DMRC, Rapid metro, Navisite, Sify, Lanco, Onsite, JK Tyres, IFFCO, Maruti, Toyota, Genpact, Erricsson, NATRESS, SRF, Rockman||Frontline and Middle Level Management|
|Faculty Development Programs/ Train the Trainer||IVTB Mauritius, Select Staff of University of Bangladesh, INMANTEC, Genpact, ITI Government of Assam||Staff Members, Middle Level Management and Senior Management|
|Assertive Communication||Navisite, Erricsson, genpact, DMRC, Dominos||Frontline and Middle Level Management|
|Team Building||Genpact, Erricsson, Dominos, Lanco||Frontline and Middle Level Management|
|Business Etiquette/ Corporate Etiquette||Hero Motors, Apollo Hospitals, Genpact, HCL||Frontline, Middle and Senior Level Management|
|Spoken English, Voice and Accent and Culture Sensitization||Emerson, Govt Of Nagaland, Govt Of Assam, Across Heromindmine Franchises( India, China, Mauritius), HCL, Erricsson, Convergys, WNS, IBM||Frontline and Middle Level Management ; Leadership Team (Emerson), HODs Emerson, HODs NEPA|
|Institutional Trainings – Business Writing, Effective communication Skills, Interviewing Skills, Personality Development, Business Etiquette||Army Institute of Management, Noida; College of Engineering and Management, Panipat; Teerthankar University of management and Engineering, Moradabad, Government of Nagaland and Assam sponsored it is||5th and Final semester students|